We reviewed and approved Betfair ATM way back in 2010 when the system was released so it’s time for an update.
Four years on and this continues to be a very solid earner. This week they uploaded a video on the site sent in by one new user who made close to $2100 with it over the last three months.
On the first day of Cheltenham this week he made $190 profit. Check it out here:
Festivals like Cheltenham are ideal for this system because of the large liquidity on each race.
To recap, Betfair ATM is a unique approach to In Play betting and you can easily target £50-£100 a day
It’s a method backed up by years of research on time distance correlation in UK horse racing market.
No bookies required!
Betfair ATM will continue to work so long as betting exchanges exist as it exploits a loop hole in exchange market, and that loop hole can’t be fixed.
You also get full email support from Michael (author) for any questions you have.
Some Key highlights for Betfair ATM are:-
– Betfair ATM makes you consistent £50-£100 per day from Betfair in Play.
– Strike rate is above 80%.
– Strategy is very easy to execute
– Betfair ATM can be used on both flat and jump racing.
– No fixed time to try ATM, you can use it whenever you like during racing.
– It is a backing method – so no big liabilities.
– No need to have Bookies account- If you have Betfair, it’s all you need for ATM.
– 100% email support available from author.
– Liquidity is not a problem as ATM has been well tested for over 4 years on UK horse racing.
You can get Betfair ATM here: