It’s been a while since my last Goal Profits update. It definitely wasn’t me being lazy, but every time I started to write I decided to wait until the next upgrade to the site had been completed. I almost did the same today but there comes a time when I just need to get writing!
There are yet more upgrades being worked on as I jot this down so I’m sure there will be more news in the coming weeks and months.
The biggest change to Goal Profits has been the reorganisation of the Members Area. It makes so much more sense now, especially for those new to trading, and is a job very well done. Before, there were lots of trading strategies but they were grouped rather randomly. What Steve has done is create very clear levels which provides a clear path for new members.
New members start with simple, low-risk strategies in Level 1. Qualifying fixtures are identified by the sensational Team Statistics software and full instructions are given for each system. Of course there is plenty of support in the chat room, forum and by email too so no-one should feel lost even if they have barely traded before.
Level 2 contains the first correct score strategy as well as a lay the draw system. As before, Team Statistics does all the hard work so it’s very quick and easy to find matches worth trading.
When members progress to Level 3 they come across three more correct score trading strategies. These are more aggressive and go by the fantastic names “Rambo” and “Batman & Robin”. Also in Level 3 is a system called “SH00T” which has been doing very well for Steve so far in 2015. Looking at his results on the site he has traded just eight SH00T matches and made 13.7pts profit. Anyone with a bit of time will be able to exploit this system much more.
It looks like Steve is trading fewer matches these days. I completely understand that, having seen how much time he spends supporting members in the chat room and by email. With Team Statistics doing so much of the grunt work members are not short of trading opportunities, that’s for sure!
Other new features include:
– Results for all strategies on a rolling six week basis. For obvious reasons these cannot be cash profit/loss records because lots of factors go into match selection (and someone would have to trade every selection for every strategy!) but it is very interesting to see how all of the potential qualifiers perform.
– Strategy guides on each page rather than clunky PDF files which is a vast improvement. And the same goes for Team Statistics abbreviations which are now on each page rather than the need for a large PDF.
– Two live system tests which are both in profit. The half-time correct score system is showing ROI of 25.7% currently and if profits continue then Steve will program Team Statistics to automatically provide selections. That’s very exciting!
– Custom Team Statistics page where members can enter their own filters and a list of qualifying fixtures is displayed. There are already a number of new systems being tested using this page and it could be an absolute gold mine for those who like to do a bit of digging.
– Live trading sessions in the chat room with professional trader Kevin Laverick.
Steve has recently had to upgrade his server so that it can handle all the additions to Team Statistics, plus the busy chat room. Despite this – and all of the costly upgrades to the Members Area – he has kept the price exactly the same as before.
Goal Profits was terrific value already, but somehow it just keeps getting better!
You can try Goal Profits here: