2018 was a good year for ABC and if you’re looking at getting involved in a proven profitable investment club then this one should certainly be a part of your portfolio.
Here’s a quick update on news that came out at the end of last year from the Angel Business Club.
1) Ridercam Shares have just been revalued. They are now worth 110% more than when the Club invested.
2) Halo Drinks company confirmed that their new “skinny tonic” drink will be available to buy in ASDA superstores across the UK from March time. Fingers crossed sales go well. The main competitor, FeverTree Drinks is currently valued somewhere around £3 billion so if we can get to near that, we’re going to make a fortune.
3) Rockster. Big contract secured for their premium dog food with the biggest pet food distributor in the USA. Initially they hope to be available from over 500 point of sales so 2019 looks like it’s going to be massive for Rockster.
4) SmartTrade App. Are gearing themselves up for a flotation or sale to a big competitor in 2019 with their deals with Barclays bank and Lloyds looking very strong.
5) TECS have announced they are in the process of two acquisitions which could see TECS valued in the region of £15 million once completed (around March 2019). The Club first invested with TECS at a valuation of £3million. That would give us a 500% growth in value potentially in less than a year. This is still just the start though.
It’s all looking very good and the beauty is, you don’t need to know anything about investing. The club does it all for you. Join the Club today and every week you’ll get shares in great start up companies just like those I’ve listed above. You get a full 14 day no quibble money back guarantee. So start 2019 with a bang!