They are closing the doors on this at midnight this Saturday 4th so here are some FAQ’s in case you’re interested in taking part this season.
1. What sports does this work with / will we be betting on?
The bank builder service focuses solely on Football Betting, more specifically the 1X2 and Goal markets. That said, we are aware of members who have taken the strategy and have implemented this on many other sports including Tennis and North American sports.
2. How many selections per day can we expect?
Usually it will be a maximum of 3 selections per day with an average of between 5 and 10 selections a week.
3. What time are the tips posted and how much time do we have to get the best on?
We share the days selections at 8am GMT and all will be on the top leagues in the European markets. So there should be plenty of time to get the bets on. They are high volume markets and we do not expect to see any significant price movements after issue.
4. Is it pre-match or in-play?
All selections will be for the pre-match markets.
5. I’m not based in the UK, will this work with non-UK bookies as well?
Yes, the markets will be available with almost all bookmakers as they are major betting markets across Europes major leagues.
6. I am restricted by a number of bookmakers – can I still use the Bank Builder service?
The short answer is, YES. If you have access to an exchange account such as Betfair, Matchbook, or Smarkets, then you’ll have no problems at all. We will be advising prices available with at least 3 bookmakers on our Fair Odds Policy list such as Bet365 and BetVictor. That said, the bets that we’ll be making, the price is usually the same, if not better, on the Exchanges.
7. How long does a ‘Cycle’ last
It varies, it can take a few days, a few weeks or a few months. But usually in the days to weeks period. As an average, it would usually take 3-6 weeks and around 30-40 bets to hit our target?.
8. Is this Matched Betting / Arbing/ Trading / Laying??
No – this is solely betting on Football in the win and goal markets only.
9. Does the strategy use any form of ‘loss-recovery’ staking?
No – there is no loss recovery staking used on our unique staking strategy.
10. I’m a member of one of your other Football services, such as Football Advisor Lays and Prime – is there any overlap with this service?
There will be zero overlap in the selections on the above services. ?
11. How many times have you run these cycles?
Personally, off and on I’ve been doing this approach for more than 5 years.
12. I’ve seen something similar before where this was offered and then they disappeared after a few poor results.
I know exactly the types of schemes being referred to here. They are basically banking on a hot streak and if they miss, they just disappear again.
There are several reasons why we are different.
– a. This has the Football Advisor name on it and we have been around for 5+ years. So we’re not going anywhere.
– b. Our staking plan is based on bank preservation first and profit second. With our model, which we’ll reveal to members, it is basically almost impossible to lose you bank – something like 99.9% that you won’t. The only way people can fail at this is through a lack of patience – if we hit a losing patch, they give up, where as it may take some time to recoup but eventually we push back to profit. You have to go into this with the mindset that you will most likely double your bank in a couple of weeks. But it may take a couple of months if we get off to a slow start.
– c. 85% of last seasons members have already signed on for this season which tells it’s own story.
– d. We actually had a terrible start to our first cycle last year but still ended the season 4k+ in profit. The lessons learned from that cycle have been applied to this updated model this year.
What to expect from Bank Builder:
- Guaranteed to double your betting bank.
Guaranteed that you will never go bankrupt or lose all of your betting bank.
The cost of the service will be between 2% and 20% of your returns.
You will win between 80% and 95% of all of your bets.
You can join until midnight on Saturday 4th here