We last did an update on this service in November 2013 so it’s time to see how it’s been performing since then.
First of all, 2013 ended with 116.49 points profit, with six profitable months and six losing months.
So far this year, 2014, we have had the following results:
Total: 38.93 points
The total profit since the service went live in Decemeber 2012 now stands at 178.47 points, with 1007 bets, 174 winners and a strike rate of 17.28%.
There has only been one losing month so far this year, but last year still managed 116 points with six losing months!
Nicky who runs BetAlchemist has been in superb tipping form over the past few weeks with big priced winners like:
Mukhadram Won at 16/1
Velox Won at 11/2
Baccarat Won at 16/1
Telescope & Slade Power Double Won at ~15/1
Telescope Won at 5/2
Hartnall Won at 9/2
Guest of Honour Won at 4/1
Caspian Prince Won at 10/1
Kool Kompany won at 10/3
Our Man Zebo Won at 5/1
Top Boy Won at 14/1
Bet Alchemist advises bets to level stakes and each way to keep the betting bank safe and ticking along nicely northwards. Just look at the cumulative profit graph taken since the Bet Alchemist service went live in December 2012 below showing £8,499 profit from 169.98 points to £50 level stakes:
The return on investment is running at 15.58% and the strike rate of 17.19% (almost 1 winner in 5) is very good too considering this is a value price backing service seldom betting the first two in the market.
Here’s some key features:
• New Members Get First Month at Half Price (£15)
• The Next Month includes the 7 Day Galway Festival
• A Months Subscription includes the 5 Day Glorious Goodwood Festival
• Ascot (King George) & Curragh (Oaks) Meetings covered
• What value for just a Month’s subscription with all big races sorted
• Past Members £30 Per Month or £79 Per Quarter
• Full 100% Guarantee on you subscription for 60 days (It won’t be needed I promise you)
• Add a mainstay to your betting Portfolio
You can try Bet Alchemist for £15 here: