ok, another 3 weeks have passed since the last update.  What’s been happening? Well, there was a brief bit of excitement on the 20th Feb when the email containing the tip caught me out since it actually contained 2 tips.  There was no other information in the email so I wasn’t sure if this was a typo (a copy and paste error), whether I was supposed to place two bets, or to choose one.  Well, given the lack of information, I decided to place both bets.  As it happens, one of the horses pulled up, and the other was a no bet since the odds ended up higher than the cap of 4.  So, that was the most exciting thing to happen with this system so far, which doesn’t say a lot for the results….

Since the last update, out of the 21 days, I’ve had 6 no bet days, and 3 bets where the odds breached the cap of 4. So, only 14 actual bets placed (don’t forget we had 2 bets on one day). Of the 14 bets, only 9 of them won, and because we are laying, that really isn’t the high enough strike rate that we need.

So, our bank is now down to £-97 (at £10 stakes). We’ve had a total of 40 bets since the test started, 24 have won and, 16 have lost. Our strike rate is currently 60%.

My random selections are doing a little better.  Still we get mostly no bets because the bsp goes over the cap of 4, but over the last 3 weeks I did randomly get 4 more bets that won, and no losers. So for the completely random selections I stand at 10 bets, 9 winners and 1 loser, and the bank is up at +£60.8.

That’s it for now. We are coming towards the end of the test period for Diamond Racing Lays.  We need the next couple of weeks to really have some strong results.

You can get Diamond Racing Lays here:

https://www.cash-master.com/DiamondRacingLays.php