Due to the number of days being missed with abandoned meetings and the author’s rule on lowering stakes at this time of year I have decided, after consulting Graham, to put the test of this system on hold. I think it best to wait until the weather settles down and we are out of the period that the author deems to be extra risky. I propose to restart the test in early April. This will allow the system to be tested on a daily basis without the constant delays due to frozen courses.