The Inform Racing System 8 has continued to produce profits for those who are following this simple system with the current totals standing at over 114 points profit and that is just for the 23 days of May so far!
Yes, that’s 114 points profit in just 23 days.
Easy Brighton Winner at 25/1
On Tuesday at Brighton, the system selected Impressive Day who won by an easy 4 lengths at 25/1, with the Betfair Starting Price being a cool 32.31.
This followed system selection Single Estate at Redcar on Monday who was beaten just half a length at 40/1 with a BSP of 75.0!
Just for the place it paid out a handsome 12.15.
Are you following any tipsters or betting systems that select horses at 25/1 and 40/1 that win or come second?
Other winning BSP’s this month include 11.38, 12.02, 12.39, 12.50, 14.61, 16.00, 16.47, 16.65 and 18.84
Horses that won are highlighted in gold, those that placed in green.
Over 114 points profit in May so far.
With a 16% strike rate for the win and a massive 40% strike rate for the place, this system provides a large number of winning bets, whether betting to win, to place or each way.
Just betting £10 stakes would mean a total of £1,140 in your bank so far this month.
There are also a nice amount of bets each day so plenty of interest for those who get bored waiting for a selection to run!
Join Inform Racing and Gain Access to These Selections.
If you are not a member of Inform Racing but would like to use this system and back big priced winners for profit, please hit the Subscribe link below.
Please note; subscribers are not given the selections each day but the rules are simple to follow and selections are simple to find.
You do need the speed ratings to be able to use this system.
Clarification of the Rules
You will need to be a subscriber to Inform Racing to use this system as you need to know the Last time out (Lto) speed rating for each horse.
Here are the rules to follow:
1. Flat and Jumps, Handicap races only.
2. All races with 8 to 12 declared on the Inform Racing race cards at the start of the day, so that 3 places are paid on Betfair. Bet on these even if non-runners take the number to below 8 but do not adjust the selections due to non runners during the day. So if a selection becomes a non runner, ignore that race.
3. From all top and joint top 3 rated horses highlighted in the Lto column, (there could be three or more in a race), take the horse with the worst finishing position in it’s last race. You can see the finishing position of the horse by hovering your mouse over the Lto rating itself. Only bet on horses that came 2nd or worse last time out, ignore all horses that won last time out.
4. No minimum or maximum price brackets.
5. If there are two horses highlighted that both had the same last time out finishing position, back both. If there are more than two horses in a race with the same Lto finishing position then ignore the race.
So just 5 simple rules to follow and by ignoring non runners and just taking the speed ratings at face value as when posted, you can find these selections the evening before racing when the cards are posted, usually before 4pm or 5pm the day before.
To see the full list of results use the link below and click the tabs at the bottom of the results page to see the different months results.
In March and April we were restricting bets to only if the place price was less than 3.0. In May we removed all restrictions on price and so far it has proved very well worthwhile.
You will get plenty of betting opportunities with this idea but just take notice of some previous longish losing runs, certainly if just betting to win.
But with a good plan of attack and decent betting bank at the start, you should see some decent profits if it continues in the same way as it has done.