You might remember in July I told you about a free racing service that operated on the weekends. Well, it turns out they had massive problems with their server as they had moved to a new one and anyone that tried to sign up for it (myself included) got nowhere.
I chased them up about it this week and it’s all now been resolved so if you would like free weekend tips that have provided a nice profit this summer, then check out the below:
Help yourself to these Juicy Plums! FREE tips every Friday…
Many punters – and almost all pundits are scared of big-field handicaps. Many think they are ‘impossible’… ‘a lottery’… or ‘bookmaker’s bets’. You’ll hear punters say things like ‘horses take turns to win’… and or advise you to leave them alone and pursue ‘little 9 runners conditions events’.
But Nick Pullen sees things a little differently.
Nick likes the big handicaps. So much so, he offers FREE advice on a big handicap EVERY Friday. And even better than that – he calls his selections Juicy Plums!
To check out Nick’s Juicy Plums pick this weekend – FREE, click here…
To qualify as a Juicy Plum, a horse must fit a specific race profile… to have shown the form and progression to be a genuine ‘live chance’… and to be overlooked by the general market.
And that means BIG prices. Here’s a taster of some recent results…
- Levitate won the Lincoln Handicap – advised at 40s (Nick picked the runner-up too, Global Express, advised at 12s)
- Excellent Guest won the Victoria Cup – advised at 28s
- Smoothtalkinrascal placed 2nd (beaten a hair) in the Epsom Dash – advised at 25s
- Kingsgate Choice won the Scottish Sprint Cup – advised at 14s
- Oriental Fox placed 2nd in the Northumberland Plate (caught on the line) – advised at 25s
- I’m So Glad placed 3rd in the Bunbury Cup – advised at 25s (Es Que Love was also advised to win at 14s and finished 2nd)
- Stepper Point won the Beverley Sprint – advised at 10/1
- Steps @ 11/2 was done on the line in the Portland Handicap at Doncaster, with Secret Witness coming 3rd @ 25/1.
Delivering over £240 in profit since March to £10 stakes.
All selections are delivered FREE at 6pm on Friday evening – Get yours here…
And to follow up, you’ll also get a post-race review highlighting general tips, advice and pointers. Including:
- Methods for splitting the field
- Methods of analysing the profiles of individual handicappers
- Providing the answers to key questions about weight, age, experience, the draw, other key conditions and circumstances and how they impact on the actual outcome of races
- Isolating and analysing the records of individual yards, riders and sires in the big-field handicap events
- Studying recent big-handicaps and extracting the important lessons to go forward with
- Drawing attention to horses ready to win or go close in big field handicap events – and explaining why…
Nick Pullen likes a price. He doesn’t mind taking a ‘contrarian’ stance and opposing short-price favourites. He is not swayed by popular opinion… the market… racing pundits… or other tipsters.
That’s not ignorance though – he acknowledges there are some shrewd thinkers out there. He simply doesn’t want his Race Profiling to be influenced by anything other than his own forensic stats and research.
Definitely worth a look.
Get onboard ahead of this week’s Juicy Plum at the Ayr Gold Cup on Saturday…