Matched betting (also known as back or lay bet matching, or double betting) is a betting technique used by individuals to profit from the free bets and incentives offered by bookmakers. It is generally considered risk-free as it is based on the application of a mathematical equation rather than chance.
Here’s a short video explaining it:
OddsMonkey is the original matched betting service that developed the software now used on over 70 other matched betting sites. It’s been going for over five years and has evolved into a really significant service.
Whilst most matched betting services offer more or less the same thing, I think the main advantages of using OddsMonkey are as follows:
– OddsMonkey Premium is available for just £15 a month or £150 a year.
– They also offer a 30 day money-back guarantee if you decide that the OddsMonkey service isn’t for you.
– Premium membership includes access to OddsMonkey’s tools, training and support – everything.
– Providing members don’t cancel their membership, their fee will never increase (even if OddsMonkey’s pricing does).
Really good support:
– OddsMonkey offer 1 to 1 sessions, no matter what level of matched betting experience you have. These are included in the Premium membership price.
– Written and video guides for offers, tools and strategies.
– A thriving Community where their Support Team is on hand 9am to 9pm (Sunday to Friday) and 8am to 9pm (Saturday).
– A full suite of software for different sports and bet types including:
– AccaFinder + AccaMatcher (for accumulators),
– EachWayMatcher + RacingMatcher (horse racing),
– Dutch Search
– Calculators and spreadsheets.
– OddsMonkey have also created guides on what these tools do and how to use them.
– New customer sign up offers
– Existing customer offers
– Daily Offer Calendar.
– Offers posted and discussed in the Community throughout the day.
– All offers come with written and video guides.
The AccaFinder tool is a recent addition to the service:
Many matched betting sites charge extra fees for additional products, but everything is included in the £15 per month or £150 per year. They also have the largest selection of bookie offers on their site with over 100 bookmakers used and many people make four figure profits comfortably every month by using their service.
All in all this is a very comprehensive package and can be used on a part time basis, for example in the evenings after work, and will create a substantial risk free income. I have no hesitation to approving this service.
You can even earn a guaranteed £45 profit during their free trial, with no risk or any obligations to continue.
You can get a free trial of OddsMonkey here: