With no UK racing and time on our hands I’ve been looking around for things that will both entertain me and help to ensure I get back to a flying start when we do get some racing. And one of those things I’ve enjoyed is On Course Profits magazine.
I know reading about winning on the horses is not quite as entertaining as actually winning on the horses but a read of On Course Profits magazine could well set you up with some winning strategies for when racing returns.
On Course Profits is a totally free, forever, horse racing and betting magazine that is packed full of systems and strategies every month.
This month to help readers through the lockdown a double sized 100+ page bumper edition has been published and you can pick it up for free below.
And when you create your free account you will also get access to 65 back issues.
Sign up now for:
- The trainers who win with horses after a long break, may be very useful when racing restarts (Issue 66)
- Four steps to winning on US horse racing (Issue 66)
- Trainers who win with the offspring of specific stallions – Stallion Specialists (Issue 66)
- How to turn bookies betting clubs to your advantage – easy profits (Issue 66)
- Using race trends to narrow down big field handicaps – Will we get the Ascot Stakes (Issue 65)
- Improve Your Punting – 6 part series of strategies for winning more – systems, strategies and mindset (Issues 59 – 64)
- Profit from the 20% club – trainers with a 20% + strike rate (Issue 63)
And that’s just a few of the stand out articles from this year.
When you sign up here you will get immediate access to 5 years of back issues, that’s almost unlimited lockdown reading.
It really is a no brainer super offer. You get all of this for no money, no Paypal, no credit card and for as long as you want it.