For the last six years I’ve been investing in a property development company based in Glasgow, Scotland.
I get a fantastic return on my investment and have been paid on time, every time, without fail.
It’s run by a chap called Ken Sunter, through his company Panacea Property, and I’ve been to visit him a couple of times just to get a feel for what he does and how the operation works.
You can see a video of one of my visits here.
He also runs investor days where clients can come and have a look around the various developments and I’ve been on one of those too which you can see here.
Ken closed the client list a couple of years ago, as he prefers to deal with a small group of clients so that he can offer a one-to-one service, but occasionally he opens up for new clients if there is a particular development or project that warrants it.
Well, he contacted me yesterday to let me know that he’s been offered a couple of smaller projects that would work with a monthly interest paying option. That means that if you choose to get involved, you would be paid interest each month for the duration of the short term contract.
Now, I normally do fixed return 12 month contracts, so my capital is locked for 12 months and then the capital and interest is returned at the end of the 12 months. But with these monthly interest payment options you have cash flow coming in each month, and then the capital returned at the end of the contract, so it’s more flexible.
He’s also offering shorter term contracts from just 3 months for this project, so it means your money isn’t tied up for long.
Here are the specifics:
- Project Exclusively for CashMaster clients only.
- Entry level from £5,000 to £50,000 per client, per contract.
- Personal or Company name contracts permitted, joint names also.
- Contract terms commence immediately on receipt of client funds.
- Interest is paid monthly to clients by standing order.
And here are the four contracts offered:
- Month-To-Month contract. The most flexible contract available. Clients can run on a month-to-month basis, after an initial two-month period, with one month’s notice required to close the account and have capital returned. Fixed rate of Return is 6.96% per annum.
- 6 month contract. Fixed return set at 7.5% per annum.
- 9 month contract. Fixed return set at 8.5% per annum.
- 12 month contract. Fixed return set at 10% per annum.
As you can see, the longer you commit your funds, the higher rate of return you get as Ken can use the funds for longer to generate revenue, but it may be that you want to try out a short term contract to get a feel for what Ken does.
Ken has been successfully delivering these types of ventures to clients for 18 years now and has a 100% payment track record.
Many of his existing clients are happy to be contacted by potential new clients for references (I can vouch for this as I’ve been contacted a couple of times in the past) and he sends weekly progress e-mail updates to all clients too which makes for interesting reading on a Saturday!
Of course all clients have direct contact with Ken and you can call him anytime (within reason!).
This is not available anywhere else, and only open to CashMaster clients.
If this is of interest to you, then please contact Ken directly:
E: [email protected]
1 Royal Crescent