Pro Tennis Tips is, as its names suggests, a tipping service for tennis matches .
What do you get for the subscription? Five good things:
1. A daily email delivery of the selections given to you in plenty of time.
2. An analysis of every selection.
3. Advice for the best odds from bookmakers.
4. A rock-solid 30-day money back guarantee, and
5. A profit-boosting staking plan from Swedish mathematician Svend Johannson.
There are two levels of cost for the service; one, a monthly one of £55.00, or the better option, a complete full tennis season for a one-off payment of £197.00, equivalent to two free months.
The record of this service in 2013 is impressive: there have been no losing months and the profit over these five months is 23.85 points to level stakes and more if you follow the staking plan. If you want to get involved in the major tournaments like the French Open, Wimbledon, the US Open, the Davis Cup and much more, this may be the system for you.
My name is Peter Colledge and I shall be reviewing the system each day, with a nominal bank of £500, and £20 per selection.
Pro Tennis Tips recommend three bookmakers specifically: Pinnacle Sports, Stan James and Bet365. Look online for offers.
You can try Pro Tennis Tips here: