+£1540 in the last two years… can Josh do it at Cheltenham again?
How Did Josh do in 2017?
32 bets / 5 wins / 14 places (inc wins) / +62 points
Winners included Tiger Roll (16/1), Tully East (12/1), Presenting Percy (11/1), Champagne Classic (25/1)…and Chase The Spud (22/1…Midlands National bonus race)
34 bets / 6 wins / 13 places (icn wins) / +92 points
Winners included Mr Whitaker (9/1), Bleu Berry (28/1) , Missed Approach (12/1) / Blow By Blow (12/1)/Kilbrichen Storm (50/1) , Regal Flow (25/1…Midland’s National bonus race)
In truth, winning +154 points (+£1540 to £10 bets) over the last two years, with a 25 point starting bank, at an ROI of 180% or so, has been a bit silly.
But Josh will be working hard to build on those results, with his unique approach.
He targets approximately 14 races during ‘Festival Week’, with the bonus of the Midland’s Grand National on the Saturday.
So, what do you get access to?
• Full access to Josh’s members’ club for 14 days (no long term commitment) including…
• His daily Festival blog posts which include his tips (starting with a 30-point Festival bank this year, that’s the max we will lose if it all goes wrong!), previews, stats, trends shortlists and Festival micro system qualifiers.
• Access to his Festival Stats pack which is now complete. 30 pages packed with unique big race stats and trends, focusing on his 13 target races (the 10 handicaps, Albert Bartlett, National Hunt Chase) + 10 unique micro angles, and the Midlands National as a bonus race for the week, which touch wood, will add to the profits as it has done in the last two years.
• Tipping Competition… you’ll be able to enter his Festival Tipping Competition with a £50 cash prize to the winner. It’s a bit of fun.
• The Community… you will have access to, and be part of, the best racing community on the web (yes Josh is biased!) but he’s very lucky with the members he has and their willingness to share their thoughts, tips and good humour.
It’s an action-packed week where you have the chance to follow Josh’s tips, use his research to find your own bets and enjoy the Festival with other racing fans.
And, what’s better, you have a 60 day money-back guarantee, so if you get to the end of the week or the 14 days, didn’t enjoy yourself, didn’t think it was worth it, you can get a full refund through ClickBank.
You can’t say fairer than that.
Fingers crossed he can add to his 154 point haul of recent years!
It promises to be a lot of fun…