This is your chance to have superb Festival content onside, including tips, stats, trends and much more. A unique way to enjoy Cheltenham 2021 and this is your chance to join the fun.
You can now join Josh Wright’s Racing To Profit Members’ Club for The Cheltenham Festival, from now right through to Sunday 21st March.
You’ll get exclusive access to:
- Tips: +167 points profit, or +£835 to just £5 bets at recent Festivals
- Stats: profitable trainer micro angles qualifiers (+27 points last year)
- Trends: the horses that match Josh’s unique trends profiles, for 12 races, including all 9 handicaps
- Trainers: runners from trainers who’ve previously won said race
- Community: plus plenty of great chat in the comments from members – your chance to enjoy the Festival, virtually, with a friendly, engaged group of racing fans, all trying to have a great time.
There’s plenty to get stuck into, and Josh does all the heavy lifting so you don’t have to.
If you just want to follow expert tips & opinion you can. But if you also like finding your own winners (and who doesn’t?) there’s plenty of great content you can use as a ‘way in’, to help you do just that.
It’s a fun way to enjoy the week, which is what it’s all about.
It’s also cheap – you get full access for just £9.99
This is a one-off fee, with no long term commitment and gives you access from today, right through to Sunday 21st March. This covers all four Festival days, but also full access to all daily members’ content over on Josh’s blog. This includes daily tips, race previews & tips.
Josh has landed on some decent winners in recent years, including the Albert Bartlett three times, at 14/1, and 50/1 (twice)!
To be part of the fun, and to increase your chance of backing winners at Cheltenham…