This is a great bit of kit that allows you to enter data from whatever system you happen to be using and it shows the results you would get using different staking plans, so you can work out what the most effective staking plan is for whatever betting method you are employing.
Main features include:
• Over 40 Staking Plans built in.
• Fully Automated Betting Bot when used in Conjunction with Gruss Betting Assistant. Does not need Excel. Links directly to Gruss.
• In Depth Data Analysis.
• Parse Data directly from Racing Index database and Napstats.
• Designated You Tube Channel. http://www.youtube.com/user/TSMhelp
TSM Version 4.0 was released in June and there have been a number of added features.
The Main New Features are…
• Monte Carlo Style Confidence Test. Your bet data can now be shuffled up to 100,000 times. For each shuffle the cumulative total and return on investment for each staking plan is recorded. Whether the bet data order would have caused bankruptcy is also recorded. The result can then be displayed in a frequency distribution graph of cumulative total plotted against frequency. This gives you a fascinating insight into the risk associated with each staking plan. A short clip showcasing this new feature can be found here – http://youtu.be/LdSsk2n7dk8
• Convert to Estimated Betfair SP and vice versa to Bookmaker SP. Both options are under Keyboard Entry – Editing Extras. The formula used to Estimate Betfair SP is based on a quadratic equation rather than increases by a set percentage based on odds range. Using several quadratic equations proves to be over 3 times as accurate. The research to get the figures is based on over 4000 horse racing tipster selections as recorded in racing-index.
• Added ability to import System Lays selections by simply loading the daily Excel File sent to all System Lays subscribers.
• Increased Random Data Generator limit to 10,000 bets.
• Added ability to use fractions in the dutch calculator.
Bankruptcy column added to the analysis screen for back and lay staking plans. You can now see in an instance which staking plans would have caused you to have gone bankrupt.
All this for a one-off purchase price of less than £30.
You can get The Staking Machine here:
The Staking Machine is an invaluable tool for anyone serious about making their betting pay. If you don’t have it already, you should take a look. It’s cheap as chips and you’ll use it a lot.
Well now they’ve just released a browser based version:
They call it the TSMapp. It has virtually all of the same features as the Desktop TSM. The difference is that TSM is available in your browser. TSMapp will work in all of the popular desktop browsers (Windows/Mac/Linux) and most Tablets/Mobile Browsers (Minimum Resolution 800×400).
TSMapp is extremely simple to use throughout. The user interface is intuitive from the start. TSMapp can easily handle thousands of bets.
If you have used the Desktop TSM then you will be able to work out TSMapp without reading through the help manual. However, there is a help manual at hand to help you if you get stuck. This is accessed from within the app.
TSMapp contains virtually the same features as the desktop version. It has exactly the same staking plans and settings. The main difference is that there is no automated betting add on. The other difference is the limit on the number of the bets. As the software is browser based the limit is 10,000 bets. For a complete breakdown of features check out the site (click on Browser Based TSMapp at the top):